July 23, 2014

You're So Punny!


Hi friends! It's time for a new challenge over at SugarPea Designs.


With all the awesome SPD sentiments, this is an easy one!


I've used the cutie from Great Catch, giving him some die-cut balloons as his catch of the day! He's colored with Prismacolor pencils on kraft. Here's a peek inside...



Play along with any stamp you like - but if you use SugarPea Designs, we'll top your voucher up to $15!
Combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)!
Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPD07 so that we may check out your beautiful work

Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Blog. You'll find our current challenges on the sidebar.


6 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful fun design. Just love those balloons.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring on the kraft Sarah. Love those balloons on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! great work with the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image on the kraft paper and those balloons are amazing GF!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!