October 26, 2014

October SFYTT! Thank You

 

Hello! I'm popping in with my take on this month's Sketch For You to Try from Reverse Confetti - there is still a little time left to play along and be in to win!



I really love this sketch - you can see my previous take on it in this video HERE.


I knew I wanted to use the new Roundabout stamp set - I really can't get enough of those bold circular sentiments! It's perfect with this sketch. The Teresa Collins Nine and Co paper made color selection easy. I've cut the sentiment with the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts, and layered it on a Love Note Confetti Cuts. The arrows are from Arrows 'n Elements and the XO is from Crushin'. I finished with some enamel dots. Are enamel dots "over"?! I still love them!

Sketch For You To Try Details:
There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
 The sketch will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s SFYTT post with the link list during this time.
Reverse Confetti stamps are required to win.  This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps.  Anyone is welcome to play, though!
You may enter as many times as you wish.
There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog.

Stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for lots of inspiration from the Confetti Crew!





1 comment:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!