October 2, 2014

Seeing Red! Christmas is Coming...


Whew...after a few tough weeks of being under the weather, we're finally all well in the Gough household! I've been able to get some time in my stamp room...bliss!

The current Catered Crop Recipe Swap is Seeing Red - use red on your project! Here's the gorgeous inspiration pic...


And here's my card using lots of goodies from i {heart} papers!


This is my first Christmas card of the year. I always say I'm going to hand stamp them all...and always fail! Maybe this year?!

I've used the new Snow Day stamps and matching Snow Day papers from Lawn Fawn. I've also used the Scripty Joy word die - covering it in layers of stickles and glossy accents. The trees and sentiments were stamped with Memento Luxe in Olive.

Those great rectangles are from the Finished Frames dies by Avery Elle. I finished with some Lawn Fawn snowflake sequins from last year.


You can see all the wonderful new stock at IHP right here! I'll hope you'll join us this round at Catered Crop!

3 comments:

  1. Love this card. The little bunnies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this card is full of goodness and cuteness! So many wonderful details...I could study it for hours! Such cute bunnies! So, so CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!