November 30, 2014

November SFYTT!


Hello! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving! No thanksgiving here in NZ, but we are celebrating today by putting up the tree and enjoying a nice family meal. 

I'm popping in with a card for the November Sketch For You To Try. There is still a teeny bit of time to get your card in to be in to win!



I had a lot of fun making this card with lots of new Reverse Confetti goodies - the stamps are from North Pole Wishes and I've also used the matching Confetti Cuts. I've cut the Let it Snow Confetti Cuts from Vellum and the background was created with some stitched together Triple Chevies

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely weekend!





3 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!