June 8, 2015

Reverse Confetti Creative Hop!


Welcome to the June Reverse Confetti Creative Blog Hop! Today the Confetti Crew are sharing Masculine Anything-but-a-card ideas - so if masculine projects are hard for you, you'll find tons of inspiration along the way!


Someone will also win a $15 gift certificate to Reverse Confetti just for leaving comments along the way! You should have arrived here from the talented Kay Miller and if you need to start at the beginning of the hop, you can jump over to the Reverse Confetti blog.


I love the Sugary Sweet Sentiments - they are perfect for masculine or feminine projects. Here I've filled a store bought clear pillow box with root beer candy. The papers are actually Christmas themed, but I thought they looked great with the color of the candy!


I used a Folded Tag Confetti Cuts to decorate the box, adding the sentiment stamped on a Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts - I LOVE these dies!


I love texture on masculine projects, and the Tassel Confetti Cuts cut from felt add great texture! The stars are cut with the Oh My Stars Confetti Cuts.

Thanks so much for visiting - leave a comment to be in to win then pop over to see the fabulous Laurie to continue on with the hop!






19 comments:

  1. The tassel is great! The plaid is a perfect guy style, they won't know it's Christmas paper, trust me, they just won't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now you are making me crave those rootbeer candies! this is fabulous Sarah....beautiful folded tag and great little gifty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, fab idea, and reminds me of all the great products RC has to offer! Added the Sugary Sweet sentiments to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super FUN Sarah...I love rootbeer candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! I LOVE this! Very fun and creative and a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these candies and this is ADORABLE!!! Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome goody box love the clear it adds the color to go with the Tag. cool tag thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super idea - the root beer candy is genius! Love the papers you used too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great gift idea. The tag is great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the felt tassle....looks a bit mustache-y. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The tag is great. the papers don't look exclusive to Christmas. The plaid is timely any time.
    thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun and I love the
    tassel on your cute gift!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! Such a cute idea and love the felt tassel! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The felt tassel is great!!! Super cute gift!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the stamp set! Such a fun and cute gift.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!